Sunday, November 16, 2008

This is why I don't watch television very often

Somehow I landed on VH1 this evening, and the show Rock of Love Charm School.  It really is like watching a train wreck.  I can't stop.  And I'm glad that I know better.  After that, it was the Pick Up Aritist.  Okay, that show is just plain stupid.  I'm not even continuing past the 15 minute mark.  They have names for al these pick up moves, so they can sit and talk in code.  They try to make it sound so important and it sounds so stupid instead.

Seriously, what is up with all the lame reality television nowadays?  Is there a lack of creative screenwriters now?  What happened to good ol videos?  Remember Pop Up Video?  Behind the Music?  Shows that you actually sort of cared about watching as a brain suck?  No more. 

No comments: