Saturday, November 22, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Today seemed to be designed to remind me that there are Holidays coming and soon. 

Last night it snowed.  It doesn't do that in Delaware in November. 

I went to the commissary for my every other week grocery shopping.  OMG.  I forgot it was Thanksgiving next week, and it was totally crazy.  I just wanted to cry and run screaming from the store, but unfortunately, we need food so we can eat.

After we managed to escape and get the groceries put away, we headed out to the Festival of Trees with my mom, stepdad and grandma.  It was okay...we did get a good picture of my kidlins with Santa.  We had lunch a the buffet there, which was a treat for my kidlins.  Then we headed to my grandma's place to decorate her tree.  She had asked for the kids to help her (translate into actually do all of) decorate her tree.  So we did that.  Then we came home, rested a bit, had a light dinner, and tucked them into bed.  It's been a long day, and I have a bit of cleaning to do now.  Yawn.

No comments: