Saturday, November 01, 2008

November already?

Is it really November already? I can't believe how fast time is flying.

Monster had a soccer game this morning. Only one more and the season is over. After that, we went to teh big craft show that is always the first weekend in November here. It's a big deal around here. I managed to find gifts for my game night this month, so it was productive. When we got home, I laid down on the couch and fell asleep. Monster cuddled with me and watched a little tv. After that, we cuddled some more while I played a game on the computer. He likes to sit and watch me and help me. Eventually, I noticed he wasn't chatting and moving so much any more. He had passed out on my shoulder, and I couldn't move. Sleepy boy slept for an hour, and then he finally woke up so I could move. We made home made pizza, chatted with DDS on the webcam and hung out a bit more before bed. Now I need to go reset my clocks and head to bed myself. Too bad I'm not tired now...lol

No comments: