Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thrifty Christmas

The Monster is spending the night with his cousin tonight, so PB is getting some one on one mama time. That doesn't happen so much anymore, so it's nice. We're going to work on finishing up the ornaments for Daddy's unit.

I have so many projects to work on in the next couple of weeks. I'm really relying on my craftiness for Christmas this year. My list of things to make is long, and I've started to make a dent, but wow am I going to be busy for the next month.

I have 9 fleece blankets and matching pillows to make. (I have 6 cut and 5 tied.) I have coasters to make, a few aprons, Christmas Cards to finish, calendars to complete, a knight's tunic to make, pj bottoms, Chef's hats and apron sets for the kids, a couple of purses to put together...and who knows what else.

I also have to coordinate the shopping for both Monster's birthday in two weeks, and Christmas for the kids. I have to mail out DDS' package this week. This is all in addition to the usual work, housework, and activity schedule. Time for sleep...who needs that?

I'm off to spend some quality time with my girl.

No comments: