Thursday, July 17, 2008

Insert a succint bad word here

Someone opened my car door in the middle of the night and stole my sirius transponder and the remote for it out of my car last night. Apparently, they hit the neighborhood. So, here we sit, waiting for the helpful state trooper to get to us.

How stupid these kids are (because we're pretty sure it's a group of teens.) These transponders have serial numbers. We've reported ours stolen to the company. It can't be activated now. It's useless. They didn't take anything else, but there really wasn't anything else worth taking. I don't keep change in the car, and the two CD's are my kids Veggietale CD and an old one of mine.

But I'm angry. I have to live without my Sirius until my replacement transponder comes in. DDS called, and I was pleasantly surprised. They aren't at fault, and my transponder was 3 or 4 years old, but they offered us a free one of the previous generation, or the newest generation at a deep discount. And they're giving us 2 months free to cover the time we are without.

But dang, I love my Sirius. It's what makes my drive bearable. ARGHHH!! Happy Love Thursday.

No comments: