Monday, July 14, 2008

happy birthday to?

Dungareesablaze is our host this week, and our assignment is:

Let's hear about your favorite “Birthday”, it needn’t be your actual birthday just a "birthday" celebration. You can use one you planned, one you attended, one you crashed, just a fun time for this FUN MONDAY.

This is actually hard for me. We have given our kids some great birthdays over the last 11 years. Skating parties and bowling parties and on and on. Some of my favorites...PB had her last party at a local orchard. They painted pumpkins, went through 2 corn mazes, had a hay ride, and spent a ton of time in the grain boxes (think sand box with soybeans instead). We had pumpkin muffins with cream cheese icing. Our spa night was fun, even though it wasn't a birthday party. I have great ideas for the future as well, but I can't share those yet.

I love every birthday personally. Another year I was able to enjoy. What's not to love?

1 comment:

Alison said...

I do love kid's parties also..we have thrown our children some incredible parties.