Monday, October 06, 2008

Working through it.

I promise this isn't going to become a mopy blog about deployment, but I'm not promising I won't be mopy about it sometimes.

Do you know when it's the hardest?  When you're crawling into bed and when you are first waking up.  The crawling into bed wasn't so bad last night, as I was exhausted.  But the waking up?  That was almost impossible this morning.  Which is why I was late for work and PB was almost late for school.  (Almost, but I pulled it out.)  Thank goodness I have understanding people at work.

It's also hard when everyone wants to know how you are doing.  I know they mean well, but usually I'm working along, not even thinking about it, and then someone asks.  I'm not saying they shouldn't ask.  I appreciate that they are thinking about us. 

Tonight will be the first night of the new routine.  I'm anxious to see how it goes.  I have so many little things I need to do, but I bet all I manage tonight is time with the kidlins and dinner.  And I'm okay with that.

I think I want to put a graphic up to tell me how long I have left.  Maybe I'll search for one later.

No comments: