Thursday, October 30, 2008

Exhausted

It has been a world wind week here.  Costumes and goodies to complete, unpleasant meetings, tons of work, plus all the day to day requirements have left me wishing for a lot more hours in each day.  I'm looking forward to a ton of sleep this coming weekend...we even gain an hour on Sat night/Sun Morning.  I need it.  Let's hope I don't stay up thinking...ah it's only 10, not really 11...lol.

The kids had their harvest festivals today at school.  I think it's crazy that they are so afraid of offending people that they have harvest festivals on the 30th.  Harvest festivals filled with a costume parade, halloween candy, etc.  I don't understand how moving it by one day and renaming it makes it okay for those people opposed to their children celebrating halloween.   It's not that I don't respect their right to hold that belief, more that I don't understand how it changes things.

Here's a picture of the favors we made for PB's and Monster's classes.

No comments: