Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Out of the mouth

Here are some of my recent favorites.

The Monster is asking me about my earrings. How do I get them in ear, how did my ear get the hole in it, how does the earring go through the hole....etc. Finally, he curls up next to me and says "I sure am glad I'm not a lady."

The other night, he gladly announced that he could tell us all about it, in French, in wahhili and, and, and, even in English. (I believe it's meant to be Swahili...it's the joke when they aren't listening that we were speaking in Swahili, not English).

He was having a discussion with his father the other day. Daddy asked him what he was doing, and he told him he was training his dragon. Daddy asks for what. "I'm training him to be Army Strong Daddy!" I'm sure my husband had a tear in his eye for that one.

PB announced today "Monster gave me a wet willy on my arm." I pointed out that wet willies were only in your ear.

No comments: