Thursday, June 12, 2008

I'm loving these!

I found a really cute tea towel the other day at Target, so I decided to find something to make out of it for Bug. Quickly it hit me...a tote bag. So I perused several other stores and found a cute towel for PB as well...and ended up making a matching one for her friend.

A little monkey business on this one for Bug.

And pretty turquoise and green butterflies for PB.

Of course, then I had to figure out something for the Monster...and a tote bag, it's not so manly. So I found some of his daddy's ACU material and threw together a little drawstring bag for him.


They were all a big hit. I'm seriously considering starting an Etsy shop with bags. I've re-discovered my love of bags, and in that, my ability and love for creating them.

Happy Love Thursday.

No comments: