Thursday, August 14, 2008

I love Kirtsy

A month or so ago, a little site called Kirtsy held a contest.  A contest about video games called kirtsy hearts video games week!  I commented about my favorite video game, and promptly forgot about.  Until a few weeks later, when I happened upon the contest page for their new contest.  And then I remembered to check the winners of the first one.  But they weren't posted yet.

The next day, I opened my email, and to my surprise, I won.  I couldn't believe it.  Both of my girls and my husband have DS's, and I sometimes grab time with them, but now I have my own.  I'm so excited.  And I've been eyeing Brain Age 2 since it came out.  And yesterday I came home to a box on my porch.  I opened it up, put it on to charge, and just before bed I played it for the first time.  I love it.  There's a training mode that is music, and it's so much fun.  Of course, I have a really bad Brain Age, but that's going to change soon.

I love video and computer games.  I have since I was a young child playing Atari.  I can waste hours playing games online.  Now I can waste hours other places, too!

What video games do you like?

No comments: