Monday, April 28, 2008

Just a little Walk - Fun Monday

Angela is our host again this week.

I'm going to make it a nice and easy Fun Monday this week. All I want you to do is take me on your favourite walk. In words or pictures. Or both of course! Tell me why it's your favourite and point out things of interest on the way.

My favorite walk occurs every night. First, it requires me to haul my butt up off the couch. From there it progresses into my kitchen to turn out the lights and get the last little bit of beverage to take my pills. Then I head up the stairs. At the top of the stairs, I set my drink on the railing and take a complete 180 into the first bedroom...the Monsters. There I kiss his cheek or forehead, remind him that I love him, turn off his IPod, and usually try not to laugh out loud at how funny he sleeps. Arms splayed, or butt up in the air, or even on the wrong end of the bed. It's so cute. From his door I turn left and head into the pink, girly wonderland that is PB's room. A quick kiss on her cheek or forehead, turn the IPod off, and head out through the treacherous waters know as her floor. Out her door and to an immediate left again, open the door and glance in on Bug. Turn her music down. Close her door, grab my drink on the way by, and head into my own room. It's time to rest, and I've made sure my babies are all safe and sound in dreamland.

3 comments:

Aoj and The Lurchers said...

A very inmportant walk Mamalang!

Anonymous said...

That is not a walk I would have thought of - but I do the same.

Greyhound Gap Official News Blogger said...

A walk known well to all Mums. Lovely