Thursday, April 17, 2008

Ahh, Spring has sprung

So I actually got to take 20 minutes and pull weeds in my flower beds yesterday evening...so it's officially spring to me now. I love the feel of the dirt between my fingers. It's soothing. And pulling those stubborn weeds is very therapeutic. People drive by and wave, and other than that, it's just the sounds of the neighborhood. Our beautiful tree is blooming and will be gorgeous in a few more days.

What signifies Spring is here for you?



Happy Love Thursday everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.