Thursday, May 08, 2008

Seven Facts meme

I was tagged by Jennie to do the Seven facts meme almost 2 weeks ago. I haven't done a meme before, but I'll see how badly I can screw it up. Here are the rules (that I'll ignore.)

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.

2. Share seven facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


Oh lordy.

1. I am really shy. People who've known me for a while or meet me in a setting that I feel very comfortable in won't believe me when I say this. But put me in a room full of people that I've never met before and I clam up.

2. I have a bit of a potty mouth. I try really hard not to use those words, but they do slip out when they really shouldn't.

3. I hate chocolate cake and chocolate ice cream.

4. I can shoot a gun fairly well. I may not kill with one shot, but you will be hurting.

5. I have a college degree in Agricultural Economics with an emphasis on Food Marketing. And I was a little sister at an Agricultural fraternity. This is ironic, because when I graduated from high school, I swore I wouldn't have anything else to do with farmers or farms. But after less than one semester, I found that what I had left really wasn't that bad.

6. I do not work in Agriculture or Food marketing at all.

7. I was a cheerleader for one season in middle school. I quickly realized that I didn't fit in as a cheerleader.

Whew....that was hard. And I don't even know who to tag, cause most of the people I read have already done this. Guess I'll just tag anyone who's interested.

No comments: