Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired

Yes, I still feel icky and my hubby is sick. I drove an hour and walked across a college campus (15 minutes one way) to a meeting that was cancelled 10 minutes after I left my office (yes, my employees tried to call me...my cell phone was in my coat pocket and I couldn't hear it.) Then I drove back to the office and took the rest of the day to come home and sleep. Now I'm wishing for a few more days to sleep.

Okay, I'm done whining. I was given the opportunity to purchase PhotoShop Elements 5 for a realllllly low price, and so far, I'm loving, loving, loving it. I spent the majority of the day yesterday playing with pics and printing them. I'm hoping to feel better soon so I can scrapbook.

Daddy and PB are playing the Wii, and she is kicking his butt in pool. She can do no wrong in that game tonight, and it's killing him!

Off to veg a bit more before it's time to get Bug.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get well soon!