Friday, January 04, 2008

Finally Friday

Okay, I really don't understand how such a short work week could last so long. I'm very glad it's over though. Today was my MIL's birthday...she doesn't read blogs, let alone mine, but Happy Birthday to her anyway. There was a time not so long ago that we weren't sure she would make it to 60, but today she proved that wrong. Way to go.

I really have to take some pictures from our Holiday crafting bonanza...lol. That will give me some more fodder for my blog.

I'm looking for photo/graphic software...any suggestions? (besides the one opinion I've already solicited...thanks OMSH!)

On a another note, I just gotta say, I love my hubby. He's the best fit for me, and I'm really happy that the military changed their collective mind to allow him to spend some more time home with us :) Love you!

No comments: