Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Day 1

Copyright 2006 by mamalang
If you aren't reading this at
www.mamalang.blogspot.com
it is stolen!

So how is everyone feeling after the sugar fest last night? My kidlins don't have school today, and my hubby is off due to his mom's surgery, so they got to sleep in this morning...and I even got to sleep an extra hour too!

Today is the first day...I'm off to a rip roaring start. I'm working a topic list for the month, that way I have an idea for every day. Wish me luck!

BTW, I need some help. I have the picture for the NaBloPoMo but I'm not sure how to make it a link...anyone with Blogger Beta know what I need to do?

1 comment:

theflyingmum said...

I don't know what NaBloPoMo is, but, oh - my - god! Is that ...YODA? My 5 year old better never see this, he is the biggest fan of the little green dude, and is even learning the words to weird Al's tribute song. As for posting photos, I think the site is having problems, some of my intended photo posts have dissappeared into the ether...