Sunday, November 05, 2006

Isn't Monday supposed to be the bad day?

I'm sick...and it's getting worse. I have a messy house that needs cleaned since 12 women are coming over Thursday, and my hubby seems to be PMSing. My teenager can't seem to complete one chore. All in all, I'm just in a funk tonight. My son cuddled with me earlier, and that sweet little boy affection did wonders for my tired soul. Then he turned into terror child, screaming so hard he had spittle flying...aaahhh, the wonders of a lack of sleep. I'm hoping tomorrow will be a better day, or I won't make it through this post a blog a day month.

With all that said, the soccer party today was very nice. The coach is a genuinely nice person, and I can tolerate all of the other parents...a few I even like. The kids all get along well, and they spent the entire time entrenched in some made up game, happily laughing and shouting. Unfortunately, since I'm sick I currently have no voice, which made it difficult to gather up the young un's when it was time to go. All in all though, it was a nice end to the season. Thanks coach!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

So many people are sick right now - ugh!! I hope you feel better soon. Yeah, it's amazing how fast the kids can go from happy to insane these days...totally unpredictable. Sigh.