Friday, November 03, 2006

Celebrities, smelebrities.

Here are the headlines today...

Anna Nicole suffering from a collapsed lung...
Ms. Great Britain is stripped of her crown...
Doogie Howser actor admits he is gay...
Nude fued ends at Waffle House...
Evangelist admits Meth, denies sex...
and Man Stabbed by Antlers after Crash.

Really, out of 9 headlines, these are the most important world headlines today? Is this really the only news other than Iraq that they can report on right now? I know it's Friday night (an pretty late on the east coast) but still...nothing of greater importance happened today? Now don't get me wrong, the nude fued probably livened up a dull Friday night for some people, and the man getting stabbed by the antlers...that just sucks. And the evengelist...that isn't any surprise. The bigger the church, the more money, the more power, the more corrupt they are. I guess I should look on the bright side, at least there isn't any headlines involving tsunamis or earthquakes, hurricanes or other natural disasters.

Thank you to everyone that kept my MIL in their thoughts. She received her pathology results today, and they are confident that they removed all of the cancerous tumor and her lymphnodes were clean. I still cried when she told me, but this time it was happy tears. And that is why this blog is so late getting posted...we spent the evening playing dominoes (believe me, it gets addictive) with her...seemed much more important than anything else I could have done.

No comments: