Sunday, February 01, 2009

My 400th post, our 3 year house-iversary, and other misc stuff.

So this is my 400th post.  Woo hoo!  The scary part of that is that I participated in blog 365, and managed to blog almost the whole time.  That means the time before was scarce.  Yuck.

Today was our 3 year house-iversary.  When we moved into this house three years ago, we agreed that we celebrate our house every year.  We chose our first home-cooked meal to be one that we could enjoy every year.  Steak, some shrimp, mushrooms, mashed potatoes and corn.  We thank God for our house, for the blessings we've been given.  It was a little bittersweet with Bug and Daddy not here, but we enjoyed our good food, and talked about the great house we live in. 

I received my swaparooni box yesterday, and I love the items in it.  I'm killing the bottle of dishwashin soap, and we used the sparkler candles on the little cake we had tonight.

I usually don't watch much TV, and I don't think I've ever seen an episode of the office before.  But the part where they were in CPR Class had me rolling.  I teach First Aid/CPR at work, and we use the Staying Alive and Another One Bites The Dust songs to help people find the rythm. 

I'm getting a massage tomorrow.  I can't wait...my shoulders and neck have been so stiff, and I'm in need of a little TLC.

That's all folks.  Those are also my 5 grace items :)

No comments: