Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A few of my favorite things....GiST day 15

I took a little break this weekend. I had to. I was so tired, and burn out, I just couldn't face anything that felt remotely like a chore. So I didn't. And I managed to get some stuff done anyway. And I'm feeling better.

Monster's new Scooby Doo Bedding came today. He's so excited. Now I want a week off of work to paint. I wish we could have 12 more hours in every day.

Grace today...not so hard to find.
1. My new phone. I just love playing with it. I especially love the color. No wait, the fact that I can im my hubby with it. Or maybe the feel of it. I don't know, I just know I love it.
2. Friends that make you smile, even when you don't feel like it.
3. I've been frustrated by a relatives unbloggable problem. It's not completely solved, but it's moving in that direction. Lack of drama in the immediate future? priceless.
4. A long weekend, and the ability to sleep in during some of it.
5. My new Ipod that's coming later this week. YAY!


I actually could go on...but I'll save some of the other items for days when I really need them :) I'm back, and I shall begin some serious blogging soon.

No comments: