Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Did you watch for the football, or the ads?

Did you watch the Superbowl? If so, did you watch for the football, or the ads? I watched. In previous years, I used my hubby as an "excuse, except for the year the Colts won. I'm actually more of the come and go than sit down and watch type, but I love to catch the commercials.

A few of my favorites this year...the Nextel Commercials. I liked the one with the truant school child, but I love the one with the Roadies running the airport. I also liked commercial with the Tin Man about green energy. Those are the only two I remember seeing, as I was apparently too involved in the internet to really pay attention.

Since the game didn't have my team, my hubbies team, or even a sort of local team playing, I really didn't care too much about the outcome. I think that made a not too exciting game even less exciting for me. But the ending, it was amazing. I usually end up rooting for the underdogs, so I was a little disappointed that the Cardinals lost. Then I watched the Office and laughed my butt off at the CPR skit.

What was your favorite advertisement?

No comments: