Thursday, January 08, 2009

Communication 101

Mir is apparently my muse this week. For Love Thursday today, she wrote about her daughter, a science project, and notes. And it planted a seed...

I've been trying to find a way to communicate with PB. Really communicate. It's so hard to find quiet, one on one time, and usually when we have it, we just snuggle. And that's good, but there are things I need her to know. Things I need to say, guidance I need to give. And while reading about Chickadee and her sharing emails, I realized...I can start writing her notes. Something she can keep (she hoards paper like it's gold) and re-read when she needs to. Something that shows that she is in my thoughts, even when she isn't with me, that I love her.

I'm off to work on the first one now.

No comments: