Thursday, May 14, 2009

Random thoughts

I always have so many ideas running around my head for posts, and no time any more for actually writing them. Bummer.

1. I've been shredding regularly for almost 2 weeks now. I managed 4 days last week, and 2 times this week so far. Of course, this means I have to shred tomorrow and Saturday (unless I choose to start my week on Monday...lol). It is kicking my butt. Seriously. Tonight I did notice that I was able to amp up a few moves for a few seconds, which I guess is an improvement. I just feel like I will be on level 1 forever. I hate that. I'm impatient. But I'm working hard to keep my eye on the ultimate goal, which is looking and feeling better.

2. The kids and I are going on a bus trip to New York City. We're being dropped off at Macy's 34th Street entrance. I'm trying to figure out the best way to see some tourist attractions (the Statue of Liberty seems to be high on everyone's list (my MIL and mom are going as well)) from their. I'd ask for suggestions, but since I don't have very many readers, I'm not expecting much response. Hey, maybe I should facebook it!

3. I'm seriously contemplating switching blogging platforms. And the name of my blog. I chose this name at random before I actually understood what a blog was. And it's not catchy, and I've never been fond of it as a blog name...it's okay as my identity though.

4. I've been working on some things that I want to create to put in my Etsy shop. I'm still working through all the things I need to get it up and going. Maybe I need to start a blog that covers that business as well. Hmmm, food for thought.

5. My son was listening to a rcorded book tonight. He was so excited about the whole thing, and he says to me at one point..."mama, don't you just love technology." My heart melted to a puddle on the floor. My son will be a techno geek like his mama. Of course, he'll be a hot rock star techno geek, but still.

6. It is seriously beautiful here this evening. The temp is comfortable, there's just a little breeze, and the rain showers are short and easy. I'm sitting on my front porch geeking out. I really have to do this more often!

That's it for now! Night!

1 comment:

BeachMama said...

NYC! I haven't been since I was 15, but promise to go back one day. Hubby wants to go too. I would be sure to see the Statue of Liberty, Central Park and Times Square. Anything after that would be icing on the cake.

You can change your blog name without changing your link if you want. Although I am much happier with Wordpress than I was with Blogger, just makes more sense when I am using it.

Congrats on starting up an Etsy shop, mine has been sadly ignored for a few months, but I have been feeling more creative lately so you never know, I may get it going again.

Your son sounds fun, I love it when kids say fun stuff like that.

Hope you are still having good weather, it has been chilly here.