Monday, March 09, 2009

Ouch!

I've been reading quite a bit about Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred Workout DVD.  I admit I was intrigued.  I've tried several other work out videos, but never rally found what I was looking for in a program.  Then someone mentioned that it was available on Comcast onDemand. So Saturday, I gave it a try.

OMG.  I hurt.  Muscles I forgot I had.  But I made it through.  Then Sunday I moved TV's up and down two flights of stairs.  No Shred on Sunday.

I tried a few other videos that were available today, and I'm glad I didn't spend any money on them.  But I went back to Jillian, and shredded some more.  I can't believe I'm hooked, but I feel a difference already.  I don't get this feeling from the elliptical or treadmill.  And I can do this in my own living room after I put the kids to bed.

Maybe I'll actually suceed in the weight loss plan this time.  I took leftovers for lunch today, and paced my eating throughout the day.  I already have lunch prepared for tomorrow and the next day.  I'm going to shred at least 4 days a week...I would prefer 5, but I'm being realistic. 

No comments: