1. Warm weather again (but seriously, 75 today and snow tomorrow night. Someone needs to give Mother Nature some hormone therapy or something.)
2. Finding the support network you needed just in time.
3. Being asked if you are interviewing for a new job. (Apparently wearing a dress, which I try to do at least once a week, and having a meeting with someone not from your organization in a conference room in your building means you are interviewing. Wow, that would take some sort of something...interviewing at your current employers office for another job? Hhhhmmm...not so much!)
4. Watching my children chasing each other with tongs while unloading the dishwasher. (PB was singing a song from one of those Christmas specials "Put one tong in front of the other.)
5. Getting the DVD you ordered in less than 2 days, instead of the 5-10 they quoted you.