Sunday, December 10, 2006

Wow, I can't believe it's been that long since I last blogged. Sorry all, I've been a slacker in blogland. But real life has been interrupting.

A little rant. I hate reading people's applications. People put the dumbest things on their applications and think it sounds good. I don't need a math/history lesson from you about accounting. It's not real accounting, which is why it's called an Account Tech. And hello, have you heard of spell check? It's painful, and I want to help these people (especially when I've seen their applications several times and they aren't getting better) but I'm not allowed to. That sucks, and if I ever agree to be a SME again, I've given those I work with permission to slap me upside the head.

That said, It's almost Christmas! I feel like I've been slowly getting into the spirit, but it just doesn't feel Christmas like. Maybe it's because my focus has been on my baby turning 4 this Saturday...I can't believe he is such a big boy already! Of course, the poor thing has been nebulizer bound for the last week...hopefully he'll be better by this weekend!

I have a meme that I stole from someone (I forgot to link it back in my draft form and can't find it now...oops) that I'll post soon.

No comments: