Monday, June 25, 2012

It's a hard knock life

I read quite a few blogs.  It seems like every one is struggling with big life issues right now.  Divorce and sick kids.  These aren't blogs that started with this life issues.  But wow is it prevalent.  Perhaps it's a side effect of the reason economic pressures, perhaps it's just a fact of life.  

I understand how these things happen.  You think you're going along doing okay, and then the little things build up, and then they aren't so little.  And at some point, you have to decide if it's worth trying to fix things. And sometimes the answer is yes, and sometimes it is no.

Lately, my whole life feels chaotic.  I'm trying to take some time this summer to enjoy the little things in life, to fully live in the moment.  And I'm trying to get my kids to do that same.

How about you?  Are you enjoying the little moments?

No comments: