Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What a day...

Things that made today interesting...

...Boris turned 1.  I really need to use all the blog fodder he keeps giving me.  He's a silly pup.
...We saw a "high speed" chase (okay, they weren't driving that fast really, but the cops were chasing them, and they weren't stopping.)  on the road out in front of our development.  I mean really...where do you think you are going to go? 
...new orthotics for my shoes...hopefully my feet will stop hurting.
...the youth group at church possibly cancelling their mission trip because of safety concerns.
...Beau Biden had a stroke.  This man is my husbands age.  He spent a year in Iraq as part of my husbands unit.  He has two young children. And I think we all stop and wonder.  Him and his family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

No comments: