Thursday, February 07, 2013

BHBC: Touch and Go

I was asked to review Touch and Go by Lisa Gardner as part of the BlogHer Book Club. This is a paid review for BlogHer Book Club but the opinions expressed are my own

A family disappears in the late hours of the night.  No ransom note, not a lot of motives...what happened?

Touch and Go by Lisa Gardner is the story of the Denbe's kidnapping and the hunt to find and save them.  Along the way, various characters stories are woven in, including the investigator, Tessa Leoni.  Tessa is a character from an earlier novel, and now I'm beginning the series at the beginning.  Not because I needed to go back and catch up to get into the story, but because I enjoyed this story this much.  This book kept me hooked, and caused me to stay up a little too late a few nights.  Full of twists and turns and human characters, it will keep you involved until the very end.

Come Join us at the BlogHer Book Club page for book discussions!

No comments: